As the global health situation continues, we were sadly forced to make the necessary decision to reschedule Conversations Northeast at the University of Connecticut from September 19, 2020 to Fall 2021.
Push any sad thoughts about missing out on another CRP&A gathering aside, however, as we are pleased to announce Virtual Conversation: Fall Edition, coming to cyberspace Saturday, September 19, 2020.
Registration closes Thursday, September 17, 5:00 P.M. (U.S. Central)
This conference will feature awe-inspiring photographers from around the globe:
- Apurva Bahadur (India), “A Showcase of Indian Railways”
- Darryl Bond (New Zealand), “In Search of Something Different”
- Frederick Simon (United States), railroad photography in the Great Plains and Inland Northwest
- Laura Smith (United States), University of Connecticut’s digital collections, “The Railroad History Collections in the University of Connecticut Archives”
- Mike Valentine (Austria) & Rolf Stumpf (Germany), “European Photography, Then-and-Now”
- Roger Watt (Canada), “Drawing the Line”
This program will be hosted live online on Cisco Webex Events.
For detailed step-by-step instructions on how to download and use Webex, please review this CRP&A Webex Users Guide
- Create a Cisco Webex Account (www.webex.com)
- Download the Webex Meetings Desktop App and/or the Cisco Webex Meetings phone or tablet app, depending on where you will be viewing the programs
- Register for the event