The Summer 2022 issue of Railroad Heritage, our beautiful quarterly magazine, is filled with great photography and stories, plus news about the Center and our collections … and no ads!
- “Life Inside a British Signal Box,” a stunning installment of Railroad and the Art of Place;
- “From the Cab,” photography from a Burlington Northern engineer;
- “Re-Photography” — before & after views of Southern railroading by Ron Flanary;
- “The Great American Circus Train” photo feature with images by John Gruber, Thomas McIlwraith, and others;
- Collection news about Henry Posner III, Stan Kistler’s color photography, Margaret Mailly’s paintings, and more;
- Interviews with acquisitions & marketing coordinator Elrond Lawrence and author/volunteer John Kelly, a Conversations 2022 recap, and more!
If you don’t receive it already, join the Center and have four issues delivered to your mailbox each year.
$7.95, 68 pages, color and b/w; purchase individual copies: