- Our cover story tribute to Ronald C. Hill, who passed away in January 2023, written by Jeff Brouws and illustrated with Ron’s great photography.
- Artist Gil Bennett’s story about his work completing Howard Fogg’s last painting and others.
- An interview with Adrienne Evans, director of archives and collections, with updates on the processing of various collections such as Richard Steinheimer’s.
- Exploring the development of the Post Office’s new line of railroad depot stamps, by Justin Franz.
- “Writes of Passage,” an outstanding photo essay by photographer and writer Rick Malo.
- The esthetics of steam locomotive design: drawings, photographs, and a 1948 term paper by Robert A. Witbeck.
- The railroad family of Tom Hoback, 2022 donors, and more!
If you don’t receive it already, join the Center and have four issues delivered to your mailbox each year.